n3n8f9unf2nf

Korean translation

As you will have noticed I have been doing *a lot* of work recently on the translations.

I am also working on an online tool which will allow you to add/edit translations as well.

The tool is not ready yet, but will be soon. You will have seen some references to it already !!

MOTE (Mangos Online Translation Editor).

- Keep an eye out for a blog soon on the subject as the technical design of the engine is complete, it's just a case of getting the user interface set up right.

6 minutes ago, antz said:

As you will have noticed I have been doing *a lot* of work recently on the translations.

I am also working on an online tool which will allow you to add/edit translations as well.

The tool is not ready yet, but will be soon. You will have seen some references to it already !!

MOTE (Mangos Online Translation Editor).

- Keep an eye out for a blog soon on the subject as the technical design of the engine is complete, it's just a case of getting the user interface set up right.

That sounds great! I can complete the translation very easily, but I am so terrible at using Github that I haven't been sure how to go about adding the changes. Then I became very busy and have had to forget about the emu scene while I focused on the dreaded "real life". Phew!

Following an emergency visit to hospital, i'm a little behind schedule now but once i'm rested I will crack on !!
- I only have one last table of translatable data in import into the central translation database.

Once I have that done, we will then have a master translation database and either additions or corrections can be easily to it.
- A task which will eventually be handled by MOTE alone !

In the short term, the engine itself is providing some payoff....

we have a new repo which will provide localised translations for MangosOne:
https://github.com/MangosExtras/MangosOne_Localised

Which will sit alongside the current repo for MangosZero:

https://github.com/MangosExtras/MangosZero_Localised