[Solved] Problem with extracting game data - mangos three

ChiefMcClane

Question

Hey

I have a little problem with extracting the maps from the game client. When I start ExtractResources.sh it works well for the beginn. But I'm here now https://www.dropbox.com/s/buiem9wron3tro3/data-extractor.png?dl=0

What I have to do ? Push return or wait? When I push return then the close after 2 minutes and the folders vmaps and mmaps are emtpy When I wait nothing happen.

13 answers to this question

@antz 

On ‎13‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 1:25 PM, antz said:

@ChiefMcClane @codeman8214 - Can you provide any error messages ?

Maybe even open a shell window and run the extraction script from there, that way the window will not close afterwards

Sry for the late answer. I had a lot of exams and now I have time for my project.

I attached the output of the console and the MaNGOS logs for you. I think the last part is the problem (see console).

"D:/FirestormLauncher/cata/movemap-generator.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Di,  1. Aug 2017 23:27:31: (Re)created map 718"

console_log.txt

MaNGOSExtractor.log

MaNGOSExtractor_detailed.log

MoveMapGen_detailed.log

Archived