extracting maps vmaps mmaps dbc errors [Solved]

Xalares

Question

Hi everybody, I'm trying since few weeks to set up a mangos three server (under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS). First I tried with a Mangos One, wich worked perfectly. But now I'm experiencing issue with extracting data for mangos three, but I'm getting this error :"./getmangos.sh : ligne 1221 : 2235 Erreur de segmentation (core dumped) ./vmap-extractor There was an issue while extracting VMaps!"

I tried under windows and it doesn't extract the vmaps even if it looks like it works perfectly with dbc and maps, i think this is the same issue, but I can't figure It out.

I tried with files that I get from the forum (vmaps and mmaps), and then they said :

"Chek existing of map file' ./maps/5301243.map' : not exist!
Correct *.map files not found in path './maps or *.vmtree /*.vmtile file in './vmaps'. Please place *.map and vmap files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file."

So i think that's maps aren't extracted properly.

Thanks for your help !

Edited by Alexis De Bacco

3 answers to this question