overbyclock

AiPlayerbot

Hello guys!

I want activate AIplayerbot, in the instalation I checked the option AIplayerbot, but i only get, Action House bot(it works fine!), I see in the Databases there are created playerbot, but i don´t know how to activate, or maybe it´s imposible.

Now I use mangosTwo in ubuntu 16. Instalation by getmangos.sh.

Sorry my bad English!

Hi There,

Did you change the mangos provided playerbot to get this working? We would be interested in getting the changes into our core if you did?

Hi i like to activate this as well. tho i cant seam to find anything to point me the right way doing it. atm im running 2 pre build ones.

and atm im trying to get a third running with git branch but the option to include player AI bots is no longer in easy build options on the windows side of things.

if any got it to work for TBC serverone i would very interested to hear from ya.

thanks.

I got the Same Problem (MangosThree).

I compile with EasyBuild but in the _install folder there is no aiplayerbot config, although it should be there.

The git is downloaded "--recursive"

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry to say that playerbots are not in any core other than MangosZero atm due to lack of resources.
- Should anyone like to attempt to include them from ike's base project, we would be happy to assist.

On 2018/5/2 at PM3點29分, antz said:

嗨,大家好,

我很遺憾地說,由於缺乏資源,玩家機器人除了MangosZero atm之外沒有任何核心。
- 如果有人想嘗試將它們包含在ike的基礎項目中,我們很樂意提供幫助。

Hi, I ported blueboy's aiplayerbot to skyfire 4.0.6 a few years ago, I am currently porting ike3 bots and hope to import them into cata