Extracting Game Data
This guide assumes that you have copied the contents of the tools folder (the result of a build of the source code) into the root of your client folder.
i.e. Where launcher.exe and wow.exe are located !!
1) Run 'ExtractResources.sh' and follow the onscreen prompts, you should choose the option to extract everything.
2) You will be asked how many CPU's to use for extracting MMaps (1 to 4) - The more CPU's the faster the MMaps extraction
3) You will then be asked whether you want to delay MMap extraction, just press enter for no delay.
4) A summary will be shown of your choices, press enter to start or CTRL+C to cancel the script
5) Several hours later you should see a message similar to:
Finished creating MoveMaps
6) Navigate to the client folder and select the DBC, Maps, MMaps and VMaps folders and move them to your server folder
7) The “Buildings” folder can be deleted.
Edited by antz