[REQ] Simple patch > GM commands over console

Guest bsvdoom

Hy,

I was asking about a way to use the GM commands in the console.

Or write simple patch adding targeting by player name.

You can get for example some commmand that target player and allowed work in console and do in same way.

Add with good chance like patch can suggested to Under Review section and added to mangos.

But unfortunately I have no experience in c++ coding, so if it is really a simple patch, it won't take much of your time, and it may became useful for other people too.

Thank you

Hy,

I was asking about a way to use the GM commands in the console.

But unfortunately I have no experience in c++ coding, so if it is really a simple patch, it won't take much of your time, and it may became useful for other people too.

Thank you

What did you have in mind exactly?

"levelup # playername" would be great

also a way to get a player who has fallen through the map to the nearest graveyard

would be awesome. At the moment when players fall through they continue to fall even

after they're dead so .start will not work in any form.

"levelup # playername" would be great

also a way to get a player who has fallen through the map to the nearest graveyard

would be awesome. At the moment when players fall through they continue to fall even

after they're dead so .start will not work in any form.

This is not true. If player relogin and without moves use .start command thne command will applied.

• 3 weeks later...
would be usefull to be able to read tickets from console...not sure if possible tho...

It already work in console.

yes I know, but this is only a GM command and not a Console Command. I am saying that it may be useful (IMHO) if it is also a Console Command.

Make sense. Done in [7839] but wil still limitation to currently online player.

Also .reset commands allowed in console now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use