[Help] Implementing Vehicles

No. In this case vehicle cause of crash clent. Try to drive far from spawnplace and all araund u get crash client.

client crash is not caused by going too far away from spawnpoint, i tried to go from one side to another side of northrend and nothing crashed.

client crash is caused when a player that rides vehicle is loaded for you (most on vehicles where player dont have flag unselectable)

when someones enter vehicle right before your eyes, everything is fine. but when he is unloaded (eg. he goes too far away, or you got away from him...) and then again loaded, your client will crash OR you will see his vehicle, but him not, he will not exist for you. even if he leaves you wont be able to see him, until he unload/load for you. i was trying to fix this whole day, but no sucess.

rastikzzz your banch is good,but you could be implanted the patch for the eye of acherus

Here is the patch:

http://getmangos.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=19836

http://getmangos.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=19837

http://filebeam.com/a81c92789322e2e65e5443a314b9e74c

I have gotten manually gives error I think is the function q corrigr not, thanks

about that patch : it has nothing to do with vehicles, you can update it manually and make a patch file from it

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rastikzzz, I watch and get the following compile error:

9>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellEffects.cpp(3849) : error C2039: 'GetGuardians' : is not a member of 'Player'

9> c:\\users\\alex\\desktop\\nueva carpeta (11)\\mangos\\src\\game\\Player.h(867) : See statement 'Player'

help please

With last rev, modify in your patch this:

@@ -598,7 +598,7 @@ void WorldSession::HandlePetCastSpellOpcode( WorldPacket& recvPacket )
        return;

SpellCastTargets targets;
-    if(!targets.read(&recvPacket,pet))
+   if(!targets.read(&recvPacket, pet, spellInfo))
         return;

by this:

@@ -598,7 +598,7 @@ void WorldSession::HandlePetCastSpellOpcode( WorldPacket& recvPacket )
        return;

SpellCastTargets targets;
-    if (!targets.read(&recvPacket,pet))
+   if (!targets.read(&recvPacket, pet, spellInfo))
          return;

;)

yes i know there are merge errors if mangos had updated something in their code. But i am not here 24/7 to make it always updated, if there is a error, solve it by hand, or use older mangos revision or just wait for me to update it

btw : i finally fixed client errors, so its usable now in bigger events...

Gr8, so few more tweaks and it is ready for the official commit ^_^

nope, not yet. som things are writed by too hacky way and needs complete rewrite

Is the data for vehicle seats found in client files or do we need to check packets for everyone of them @official?

as i said, that are CUSTOM flags. it has nothing to do with client files or packets.

real flags are in vehicle.dbc and vehicleseat.dbc, but this flags, used by bliz, are too unknown for us to use them, so i am using custom flags. There are only few known vehicle ids, so guessing that flags is loss of time

rastikzzz, I watch and get the following compile error:

9>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellEffects.cpp(3849) : error C2039: 'GetGuardians' : is not a member of 'Player'

9> c:\\users\\alex\\desktop\\nueva carpeta (11)\\mangos\\src\\game\\Player.h(867) : See statement 'Player'

help please

yes i know there are merge errors if mangos had updated something in their code. But i am not here 24/7 to make it always updated, if there is a error, solve it by hand, or use older mangos revision or just wait for me to update it

btw : i finally fixed client errors, so its usable now in bigger events...

hi y use you core.. but very playes mont in vehicle , crash client error..

you repair is it?

thanxx sorry bad english

rastikzzz, I watch and get the following compile error(your patch and eye of acherus):

help please

i have updated it for 3.1.3 and is usable now
can't thank you enough for this, ive been having fun with the dk quest, thanks! A simple question tho, im noob(very when it comes to editing dbc) at this but when i tried to jump on the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44234 seat i din't get the icon, nor could i jump-on :P, do i have to add the seat(s) my self? Or did you mean i have to keep distance when he mounts the vehicle so i can jump on later on?

this is very special case, not implemented yet. Same for mamoth and for motorbike

i dont know exactly how it works, but you arent seating in a vehicle. only passengers are. there is also sent special opcode for this SMSG_UNKNOWN_1191 (guid + vehicle id).

for mamoth, passengers are using vehicle id 315

and for motorbike 318

this is very special case, not implemented yet. Same for mamoth and for motorbike

i dont know exactly how it works, but you arent seating in a vehicle. only passengers are. there is also sent special opcode for this SMSG_UNKNOWN_1191 (guid + vehicle id).

for mamoth, passengers are using vehicle id 315

and for motorbike 318

ok, thanks :)

player vehicle_mounts were changed in 3.1.0, so working on them now is useless.

i will update it to 3.1.x when mangos will change to 3.1.x

use

git pull git://github.com/rastikzzz/mangos_vehicles.git master

Hello,

I try to use de pull but i got a error.

fatal: protocol error: expected sha/ref , got

****** No matching repositories found.

Thanks