• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confirm :

- Server crahs if a player enter command :

.bot co BOTNAME assist

without selecting character

when the crash happens the error message is :

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic-error' what(): basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid

no problem if a character is selected or specified in command

- the bots mount don't work for about 70% of characters (played) and not reliable to accounts as i said

Blueboy, I don't know if this is your's or if it's one of the new updates but heres a trouble spot I found and thought you should know, it comes from:

Mangos rev: 9261 with (all pulls as of today 20 mins ago) Playerbot, Ahbot, Dual Spec patch for 9260,Valhalla's Vehicle repo, and this is the error location and what I did to get out of it.

- case ITEM_MOD_FERAL_ATTACK_POWER:

- ApplyFeralAPBonus(int32(val), apply);

- break;

+ // case ITEM_MOD_FERAL_ATTACK_POWER:

+ // ApplyFeralAPBonus(int32(val), apply);

+ // break;

The errors in the compliler was 1) Undeclaered Identifier, and 2) inconsistent case. If you can plaese eather let me know if your errorr and how to fix or who's error it is so I can tell them and leran how to fix,

Thank you for all the work.

Edit:

I found it and it's one of tomrus88's commits and heres the pastbin link for the patch which is just like what I did but better formatted. http://pastebin.com/m1dbcf999

Hi I Have the same problem blueboy's current repo compiled OK (Visual Studio 2008), after merging with Naicisum's AHBot Produced this error in Player.cpp. Any ideas on how to fix, I a bit of a noob with fixing c errors, though have good computer general knowledge (First computer was a Sinclair ZX81 lol).

Hi I Have the same problem blueboy's current repo compiled OK (Visual Studio 2008), after merging with Naicisum's AHBot Produced this error in Player.cpp. Any ideas on how to fix, I a bit of a noob with fixing c errors, though have good computer general knowledge (First computer was a Sinclair ZX81 lol).

with in a couple commits the fix was applied in the core and I had to revers the patch to get it to merge and complile. and my first computer was an IBM system 36, my second computer was a Digital Vax 11/70, my 3rd and last good computer was a Commodore 64! Dammit! Jim, I'm a PROGRAMMEr! not a Scripter!

I confirm :

- Server crahs if a player enter command :

without selecting character

when the crash happens the error message is :

no problem if a character is selected or specified in command

- the bots mount don't work for about 70% of characters (played) and not reliable to accounts as i said

Hi,

I think something else is causing your system to crash. I've just tried entering exactly what you have typed, and the server doesn't crash, but warns,

Combat order protect and assist expect a target either by selection or by giving target player in command string!

and I can't say that I have had problems with mounts. What other mods are you using? If you have a hunter or warlock bots, they can only have one active pet. The mount is classed as a pet!

Please get back to me!

i've made a new compliation and the crash do not occurs anymore

for the mount always the same characters as leader (played) can't make their bot mount

exemple : a rogue (played) add a bot priest, if the rogue mount, the priest doesn't ...

another point little bit anoying, when you connect a bot, all his exploits are displayed on the guild chat

i've made a new compliation and the crash do not occurs anymore

for the mount always the same characters as leader (played) can't make their bot mount

exemple : a rogue (played) add a bot priest, if the rogue mount, the priest doesn't ...

another point little bit anoying, when you connect a bot, all his exploits are displayed on the guild chat

Hi,

I'm glad your server has stopped crashing. About your mount issue. I have carried out tests using my son's guild. Half of the characters over level 20 have mounts.

doc      paladin    no mount
dopey      priest    no mount
sneazy      hunter   no mount & pet 
sleepy      rogue    no mount
happy      mage    no mount
snowy      priest    mount
bashful      warlock    mount & voidwalker
grumpy      warrior    mount

I have loaded each of these as the player and the rest as bots. Three have mounts and two have companions or pets. I repeatedly mounted and dismounted the player, and those who had mounts did the same without fail, each time. The warlock even swaps the mount for his voidwalker each time.

There is code in playerbot to detect the movement speed of the player. If this doubles, which accounts for being mounted, the bot follows suit. If the movement speed then returns to normal (dismount), so does the bots.

I'm sorry you are having problems with your system. Can you describe your system? Without any more info, I can not help you. I particularly need to know if you are using any other mods that might be conflicting with playerbot.

The achievement info is displayed as bots are summoned, for the players benefit. I assume this is what annoys you. I do not think this info is shown to any other real players, but I might be wrong. Is this a big issue? If it is, then maybe you could direct this info to a different chat channel!

Cheers

thanks to take time for my problems

more info about my server :

Ubuntu 9.10 32 bits on a dual core AMD

Mangos: 9277 - SD2 FR 1556 - DualSpec - PlayerBot - AHBot - DruideFlightForm - ForceDeath utilisant la db: UDB 0.11.6 (386) for MaNGOS 8994 with SD2 SQL for rev. 1516

Not sure that all characters have not been "cheeted" ie : level increased, mount bought etc...

thanks to take time for my problems

more info about my server :

Ubuntu 9.10 32 bits on a dual core AMD

Mangos: 9277 - SD2 FR 1556 - DualSpec - PlayerBot - AHBot - DruideFlightForm - ForceDeath utilisant la db: UDB 0.11.6 (386) for MaNGOS 8994 with SD2 SQL for rev. 1516

Not sure that all characters have not been "cheeted" ie : level increased, mount bought etc...

Hi,

I can immediately see that you have a discrepancy between the versions of MaNGOS and SD2/DB used. The DB is very old, and originally designed to work with WOW client 3.2.2a or earlier, while your using a later version of MaNGOS that works with WOW client 3.3.0a. I am amazed you got the server to load :rolleyes: I would suggest you use a newer DB & SD2. Try PSMDB wotLK (288) a recent release.

http://svn.assembla.com/svn/psmdb_wotlk

Version (288) is compatible with MaNGOS [9263] / SD2 [1556] & client 3.3.0a. This might resolve your present problems, and explain your recent server crashes too!

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic-error' what(): basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid 

might point more towards a problem with the database.

I do not know much about 'DruidFlightForm' or 'DualSpec' mods, but I believe others use these, without issue. My present setup is as follows,

OpenSUSE 11.2 32bit linux box

MaNGOS [9280] SQL updates applied

SD2[1556]

PSMDB[288]

playerbot[blueboy] latest

auctionhousebot [Naicisum] latest

autobroadcast[Xeross] old

Make sure you have updated your 'realmd' and 'character' databases, with the relevant SQL updates.

and I have no problems compiling or running. Try this setup first (with Ubuntu 9.10 32 bits on a dual core AMD) and then add your additional mods.

Hope this helps

All db are up to date due to core uptdates wich explain its load

is there a way to make bot say something ? it could be very interesting for in game play.

I understand, if your DB loads without issue thats great. Recently they upgraded the client to 3.3.0 and I was using a PSMDB that was only supposed to be compatible with 3.2.2a. It loaded, but there was lots missing. Give PSMDB a try and see how it compares to UDB. It may help.

Getting the bots to 'emote', might sound like a good thing, but I am sure it would start to annoy after awhile! If you want to try creating a routine to do this, it maybe amusing to try out. You could try selecting emotes randomly (rambling bot :rolleyes:), or in response to something the player might be doing. Off the top of my head, I can't think of the opcode to do this, but I am sure it must be available.

pseudo code

setup opcode SMSG_OPCODE   // details in Opcodes.cpp
        select a suitable emote
        data << emote
send opcode packet (data) to client

If you want this to be a continuous process, place a call to your routine in say UpdateAI() in PlayerbotAI.cpp.

Have fun ;)

for some reason im getting this error on compiling

9>e:\\Server\\mangos core + playerbot\\mangos\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(1127) : warning C4996: 'unlink': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _unlink. See online help for details.

9> C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\\VC\\include\\stdio.h(301) : see declaration of 'unlink'

Can someone help?

Note:im using visual c++ 2008

for some reason im getting this error on compiling

9>e:\\Server\\mangos core + playerbot\\mangos\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(1127) : warning C4996: 'unlink': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _unlink. See online help for details.

9> C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\\VC\\include\\stdio.h(301) : see declaration of 'unlink'

Can someone help?

Note:im using visual c++ 2008

Hi,

I don't think I will be much help. As you are probably aware 'Visual C' does not like the use of 'unlink' @ 1127 in OS_NS_unistd.inl. I have looked at this line and it is referenced thus '::unlink'. Have you tried doing as it suggests and use '_unlink'. Have you contacted lighthouse. Check if there is an open ticket or report the issue yourself. Your error occurs in ACE_wrappers, a dependacy to the core. They will be the best people to help you.

Sorry for being of little help

"emote" yes it's a good idea too.

my idea was a command like .bot say BOTNAME "/dismount"

or else

I can't do the code because i'm noob in C++ as i'm project manager at work ... but i think such ideas are very interesting for futur gameplay

Why do you wanted to manually order the bots to dismount? They should dismount automatically as the player does. I realise you have had problems with mounts, but I am sure your issue will be resolved if do as I suggested and use a 3.3.0 compatible database, with a newer SD2. It does not have to be PSMDB, I only suggested that one, as that's the one I use. I know that it works.

Are you suggesting a 'dismount' command or an open command system using the macros command structure, e.g /point or /silly.

Great idea, but the later would require a far more elaborate AI than playerbot has at present. I want to encourage users to develop the playerbot AI. If your weak at C++ thats O.K, this is a great place to learn and have fun at the same time. There is always help available.

Cheers

R9281

PlayerbotAI -> MOVEMENTFLAG_FLYING / MOVEFLAG_FLYING

Hi,

Are you asking a question or answering one?

I took a look at the MaNGOS changelog around version [9281]. I did notice that tomrus88 renamed all MOVEMENTFLAG_* to MOVEFLAG_* in his commits.

I see that there are two occasions in the playerbot code where the MOVEMENTFLAG_FLYING is used. I will update the blueboy repo shortly, but in the meantime, please adjust manually before compiling MaNGOS[9281+]

You will find the references in PlayerbotAI.cpp,

In HandleBotOutgoingPacket() function,

@line 546

m_bot->m_movementInfo.AddMovementFlag(MOVEMENTFLAG_FLYING);

change to

m_bot->m_movementInfo.AddMovementFlag(MOVEFLAG_FLYING);

and @ line 558

m_bot->m_movementInfo.RemoveMovementFlag(MOVEMENTFLAG_FLYING);

change to

m_bot->m_movementInfo.RemoveMovementFlag(MOVEFLAG_FLYING);

Thanks for the info, even though it was a bit cryptic.

Cheers

ok can someone help with these compile errors?

>game.lib(Group.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void * __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GPlayerbotMgr@@UAEPAXI@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(CharacterHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(Group.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::RemoveAllBotsFromGroup(void)" (?RemoveAllBotsFromGroup@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: unsigned int __thiscall Group::RemoveMember(unsigned __int64 const &,unsigned char const &)" (?RemoveMember@Group@@QAEIAB_KABE@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void * __thiscall PlayerbotAI::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GPlayerbotAI@@UAEPAXI@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(ChatHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(QuestHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::UpdateAI(unsigned int)" (?UpdateAI@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXI@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Player::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@Player@@UAEXI@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::UpdateAI(unsigned int)" (?UpdateAI@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXI@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Player::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@Player@@UAEXI@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::Stay(void)" (?Stay@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall Player::TeleportTo(unsigned int,float,float,float,float,unsigned int)" (?TeleportTo@Player@@QAE_NIMMMMI@Z)

12>game.lib(Chat.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "protected: bool __thiscall ChatHandler::HandlePlayerbotCommand(char const *)" (?HandlePlayerbotCommand@ChatHandler@@IAE_NPBD@Z) referenced in function "protected: class ChatCommand * __thiscall ChatHandler::getCommandTable(void)" (?getCommandTable@ChatHandler@@IAEPAVChatCommand@@XZ)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::HandleMasterOutgoingPacket(class WorldPacket const &)" (?HandleMasterOutgoingPacket@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXABVWorldPacket@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::SendPacket(class WorldPacket const *)" (?SendPacket@WorldSession@@QAEXPBVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::HandleBotOutgoingPacket(class WorldPacket const &)" (?HandleBotOutgoingPacket@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXABVWorldPacket@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::SendPacket(class WorldPacket const *)" (?SendPacket@WorldSession@@QAEXPBVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::HandleTeleportAck(void)" (?HandleTeleportAck@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function __catch$?Update@WorldSession@@QAE_NI@Z$0

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::HandleMasterIncomingPacket(class WorldPacket const &)" (?HandleMasterIncomingPacket@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXABVWorldPacket@@@Z) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall WorldSession::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@WorldSession@@QAE_NI@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::LogoutAllBots(void)" (?LogoutAllBots@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::LogoutPlayer(bool)" (?LogoutPlayer@WorldSession@@QAEX_N@Z)

12>game.lib(ChatHandler.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::HandleCommand(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class Player &)" (?HandleCommand@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAVPlayer@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::HandleMessagechatOpcode(class WorldPacket &)" (?HandleMessagechatOpcode@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(QuestHandler.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::AcceptQuest(class Quest const *,class Player *)" (?AcceptQuest@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXPBVQuest@@PAVPlayer@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::HandlePushQuestToParty(class WorldPacket &)" (?HandlePushQuestToParty@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(CharacterHandler.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::OnBotLogin(class Player * const)" (?OnBotLogin@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXQAVPlayer@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CharacterHandler::HandlePlayerBotLoginCallback(class QueryResult *,class SqlQueryHolder *)" (?HandlePlayerBotLoginCallback@CharacterHandler@@QAEXPAVQueryResult@@PAVSqlQueryHolder@@@Z)

12>..\\..\\bin\\Win32_Release\\mangosd.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 15 unresolved externals

it keeps erroring

ok can someone help with these compile errors?

>game.lib(Group.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void * __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GPlayerbotMgr@@UAEPAXI@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(CharacterHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::~PlayerbotMgr(void)" (??1PlayerbotMgr@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(Group.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::RemoveAllBotsFromGroup(void)" (?RemoveAllBotsFromGroup@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: unsigned int __thiscall Group::RemoveMember(unsigned __int64 const &,unsigned char const &)" (?RemoveMember@Group@@QAEIAB_KABE@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void * __thiscall PlayerbotAI::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GPlayerbotAI@@UAEPAXI@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(ChatHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(QuestHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PlayerbotAI::~PlayerbotAI(void)" (??1PlayerbotAI@@UAE@XZ)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::UpdateAI(unsigned int)" (?UpdateAI@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXI@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Player::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@Player@@UAEXI@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::UpdateAI(unsigned int)" (?UpdateAI@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXI@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Player::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@Player@@UAEXI@Z)

12>game.lib(Player.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::Stay(void)" (?Stay@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall Player::TeleportTo(unsigned int,float,float,float,float,unsigned int)" (?TeleportTo@Player@@QAE_NIMMMMI@Z)

12>game.lib(Chat.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "protected: bool __thiscall ChatHandler::HandlePlayerbotCommand(char const *)" (?HandlePlayerbotCommand@ChatHandler@@IAE_NPBD@Z) referenced in function "protected: class ChatCommand * __thiscall ChatHandler::getCommandTable(void)" (?getCommandTable@ChatHandler@@IAEPAVChatCommand@@XZ)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::HandleMasterOutgoingPacket(class WorldPacket const &)" (?HandleMasterOutgoingPacket@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXABVWorldPacket@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::SendPacket(class WorldPacket const *)" (?SendPacket@WorldSession@@QAEXPBVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::HandleBotOutgoingPacket(class WorldPacket const &)" (?HandleBotOutgoingPacket@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXABVWorldPacket@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::SendPacket(class WorldPacket const *)" (?SendPacket@WorldSession@@QAEXPBVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::HandleTeleportAck(void)" (?HandleTeleportAck@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function __catch$?Update@WorldSession@@QAE_NI@Z$0

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::HandleMasterIncomingPacket(class WorldPacket const &)" (?HandleMasterIncomingPacket@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXABVWorldPacket@@@Z) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall WorldSession::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@WorldSession@@QAE_NI@Z)

12>game.lib(WorldSession.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::LogoutAllBots(void)" (?LogoutAllBots@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::LogoutPlayer(bool)" (?LogoutPlayer@WorldSession@@QAEX_N@Z)

12>game.lib(ChatHandler.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::HandleCommand(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class Player &)" (?HandleCommand@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAVPlayer@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::HandleMessagechatOpcode(class WorldPacket &)" (?HandleMessagechatOpcode@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(QuestHandler.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotAI::AcceptQuest(class Quest const *,class Player *)" (?AcceptQuest@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXPBVQuest@@PAVPlayer@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall WorldSession::HandlePushQuestToParty(class WorldPacket &)" (?HandlePushQuestToParty@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@@Z)

12>game.lib(CharacterHandler.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PlayerbotMgr::OnBotLogin(class Player * const)" (?OnBotLogin@PlayerbotMgr@@QAEXQAVPlayer@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CharacterHandler::HandlePlayerBotLoginCallback(class QueryResult *,class SqlQueryHolder *)" (?HandlePlayerBotLoginCallback@CharacterHandler@@QAEXPAVQueryResult@@PAVSqlQueryHolder@@@Z)

12>..\\..\\bin\\Win32_Release\\mangosd.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 15 unresolved externals

it keeps erroring

These are all link errors, rather than compile. Are there any errors further up in the output that you have missed? Are you compiling a clean build or doing an incremental compile? I would suggest doing make clean followed by make and seeing if it persists.

Klunk I have the same out put in mine as well, I think it comes from a lot of the new core stuff they put in since 9270, I've got a 9270 up and running with no problems at all which consists of ahbot, dual spec, vehicle, and playerbot, but I can't get a single build after with playerbot. and I haven't tried dual spec in a couple day's since that stupid pastbin got put up that won't patch in for nothing and nobody seens to care there anymore.

i've just tested with PSMDB, same result, for always same player, bots don't mount.

+ i've made a macro wich add all (8) my other characters, this macro make server crash

Hmmm, and this is with just auctionhousebot and playerbot installed? It works fine on my linux box. The only real difference between our systems, are the additional mods that you use.

Your last point was interesting. I'm getting the same issue, if I summon several bots at once with macros. It's fine if you summon the bots, one at a time. I have only had this issue since upgrading my openssl to 0.9.8k. There seems to be a bottleneck. This is an issue that must be addressed.

Klunk I have the same out put in mine as well, I think it comes from a lot of the new core stuff they put in since 9270, I've got a 9270 up and running with no problems at all which consists of ahbot, dual spec, vehicle, and playerbot, but I can't get a single build after with playerbot. and I haven't tried dual spec in a couple day's since that stupid pastbin got put up that won't patch in for nothing and nobody seens to care there anymore.

Oh boy, when it goes wrong it really goes wrong. I'm presently running MaNGOS[9280] with playerbot and auctionhouse mods ONLY. I have no compile or link errors. We need to determine if your build process differs.

Let us know.