Playerbot (archive)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staff tried to instances alone, and did not work very well want to know what I doing this wrong.

I created 1 Priest, 1 Warrior, 1 Rogue, 1 Druid and a Paladin.

Loguei with the priest and creates macro:

/ s .bot add rogue

/ s .bot add Warrior

/ s .bot add Druid

/ s .bot add Paladino

then created another to organize

/ s .bot co Warrior tank

/ s .bot co rogue assist Warrior

/ s .bot co Druid assist Warrior

/ s .bot co Paladino assist Warrior

/ s .bot co Paladin Priest protect

So I created a macro to attack:

/ t Warrior attack

/ t Druid attack

/ t Paladin attack

/ t rogue attack

But sometimes the bots do not attack, or when they attack the Rogue and Druid do not attack, they still stand by my side.

What can it be wrong?

Done, translated the 10 classes spells and now it works

but always mount problem.

For those who want a french working palyerbot, tell me

dude, looks like you didn't dig this thread for localization spells issue; I mean you are doing meaningless work.

Get a English DBC and your own French DBC then all your spells and mount will work. If you don't understand this please search for the solution.

sorry but didn't found anything in the 30 pages about localization except you in the firsts posts saying there where no prob with non EN dbc, which is not the case at all because spells are hard coded ...

and i don't see how i can put EN and FR dbc in the same folder ?

and i don't know how i can find these EN dbc !!!

so no my work wasn't meaningless ...

sorry but didn't found anything in the 30 pages about localization except you in the firsts posts saying there where no prob with non EN dbc, which is not the case at all because spells are hard coded ...

and i don't see how i can put EN and FR dbc in the same folder ?

and i don't know how i can find these EN dbc !!!

so no my work wasn't meaningless ...

You don't even understand Mangos either, that's why you are doing double work.

I wrote the localization support in Playbot, you can check with change log.

Just put enUS dbc in main dbc folder and create a sub-folder for your own language, like dbc\\FR

and it isn't difficult to get a english one... just go to BZ official site and download the client

It is good to see the progress on Playbot and everything is doing so great especially for blueboy's work in recently. I haven't update for a long time but I am still following this thread, I mean I just want to point out if someone is going wrong path, no matter if it is hard coded spells or if it is localization supported, just want to let you know there is something there already that can solve your problem more easily and efficiently.

Well, you just don't get it, just, oh well.

I think you don't even know what are _locales_ tables do in database either.

And, if you have a better solution to get the same spell ID but highest rank, let us know, and make sure it is not broken after a client switch with newer ranks on spell :)

why are you so boring ? can't you go down of your ladder, we are not in a contest but in a community, don't make your boss, you are not, if it was, your name were VladimirMangos, Xsavior, Nofantasy ...

You have personnal problems ? about your childhood ? what was doing your father ? you lie we will talk...

i suppose with your attitude that you can't explain how mangos will do to look for FR DBC in a subfolder for the entire game, and just for bots look to EN DBC...

i'm happy ... you react like i had, reading your firsts answers to my posts in this topic...

when you talk to a stranger, be sure to not hurt (examples : dude, meaningless, don't understand, don't even know ...)

i had to read at least 3 or 4 time your different posts plus this last one and yad and rttn's one, plus a question elsewhere to have sufficient informations to understand how to localize playerbot.

when you explain something make sure you are understood

i've just finished extracting enUS DBC, i will compile a core with playerbot (when i'll finish to correct it) to test and i'll see ...

but i fear that server will be for some parts in EN for the clients ...

you can use blueboy repo and correct by hand the errors, i've done it, there's only two errors, the first in creature.cpp and the second in worldsession.cpp if i remember.

for the first one you have to delete the second part plus merge error strings

for the second simply delete merge error strings

git pull playerbot upon mangos

after edit the files in conflict like this :

- replace in src/game/Creature.cpp

<<<<<<< HEAD:src/game/Creature.cpp
       AddSplineFlag(SPLINEFLAG_WALKMODE);
=======
       AddMonsterMoveFlag(MONSTER_MOVE_WALK);

>>>>>>> 281be308bbb06c3ccd4309217a45a08f0b838421:src/game/Creature.cpp

by

AddSplineFlag(SPLINEFLAG_WALKMODE);

- and in src/game/WorldSession.cpp

<<<<<<< HEAD:src/game/WorldSession.cpp
       // No SQL injection as AccountID is uint32
       loginDatabase.PExecute("UPDATE account SET active_realm_id = 0 WHERE id = '%u'", GetAccountId());
=======
       //No SQL injection as AccountID is uint32
       if (! _player->GetPlayerbotAI())
           loginDatabase.PExecute("UPDATE account SET active_realm_id = 0 WHERE id = '%u'", GetAccountId());
>>>>>>> 281be308bbb06c3ccd4309217a45a08f0b838421:src/game/WorldSession.cpp

by

//No SQL injection as AccountID is uint32
       if (! _player->GetPlayerbotAI())

Hi all,

I am very interested in your project Playerbot. I have some questions. Could you tell me, where I can download source (Git?) and how difficult is to install and set up the Playerbot?

Thanks for answer...

ok so the source is http://github.com/blueboy/mangos but it is on rev 9285

so you need to to these steps in order to get it working :

1.download git

2.right click on the folder where you want to clone mangos and click GIT BASH here

3.Then write this : git clone git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git

4.After it finishes do this : cd mangos

5.Then git pull git://github.com/blueboy/mangos.git master

You will get some conflicts so just edit them in Creature.cpp and Worldsession.cpp .... Look onto nyko's last post for the things you need to replace

Thats all for now..