[Fix attempt] Seal Fate [0.12]

Guest pelle

I'm Trying to fix this talent ( http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=14195 ).

It should add another combo point if an ability that add it have a crit chance.

I tested it and it _don't_ work.

it work only for a gounge's damage crit.

so, if it partially work, won't be so hard to add other spells to the crit check :)

so, searching in the mangos code, i found this:

// Hemorrhage
   if (m_spellInfo->SpellFamilyName==SPELLFAMILY_ROGUE && (m_spellInfo->SpellFamilyFlags & UI64LIT(0x2000000)))
   {
       if(m_caster->GetTypeId()==TYPEID_PLAYER)
           ((Player*)m_caster)->AddComboPoints(unitTarget, 1);
   }

so, this is the part of the code that add a combo point to the hemo spell.

now, shouldn't be so hard to add a check of the talent and a check to the crit right?

on unit.cpp i found:

MeleeHitOutcome Unit::RollMeleeOutcomeAgainst (const Unit *pVictim, WeaponAttackType attType, int32 crit_chance, int32 miss_chance, int32 dodge_chance, int32 parry_chance, int32 block_chance, bool SpellCasted ) const

this is the declaration a a function that check the crit or dodge/miss of a certain spell.

the funcition return an anumerator, for us will be return MELEE_HIT_CRIT,

so should be

// Hemorrhage
   if (m_spellInfo->SpellFamilyName==SPELLFAMILY_ROGUE && (m_spellInfo->SpellFamilyFlags & UI64LIT(0x2000000)))
   {

if(m_caster->GetTypeId()==TYPEID_PLAYER)
talent_check();  // ?
//outcome = RollPhysicalOutcomeAgainst (pVictim, attType, spellCasted); //if crit
if(outcome == MELEE_HIT_CRIT)

}

now, this function is declared in unit.cpp and not on the included unit.h, so, how i can add this code o spelleffect.cpp? and how i check the talent learning?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use