[Request] Quest commands in RA console

Guest FragFrog

Through the Remote Admin Console it is possible to get a lot of information on accounts and server status, but so far I have been unable to do character specific quest commands - if it already is possible to do this, I'd be much obliged if someone could explain how.

What I want to do:

.quest complete [questId] [characterId] - complete the specified quest for the specified character.

And if possible:

.quest list [characterId] - return a list of all active quests for the specified character.

I noticed some other commands already take a [character] argument like 'repairitems' and 'send', it would help me a lot if someone could help me perform similar commands for quest! :)

(And yes, for those wondering, I am indeed currently working on a character quest module for GaME :D)

Aye, but I expect DB data to be outdated - or at least not as up-to-date as the ingame command will show. Ideally I want to be able to complete a quest for a currently logged in player with GaME through the RA console - this would be a lot easier for our GM's than teleporting to them, looking up the quest ID and then performing the command manually.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use