[patch][in 0.12] Druid tree of life bonusheal fix

Guest FragFrog

What bug does the patch fix? A druid in tree-form should generate bonus healing equal to 25% of his spirit.

For which repository revision was the patch created? 0.12 (backport from 7819)

Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? No, figured I'd fix this one myself.

Who has been writing this patch? Me, FragFrog

When a druid shapeshifts into tree of life form, effect 5420 is cast, triggering 34123 in turn with an additional modify for spirit/4 bonus healing. However, Aura::HandleShapeShiftBoosts also already casts that spell, resulting in the boost never actually aplying. This simply removes the redundant cast from Aura::HandleShapeShiftBoosts.

0.12 branch only - in 0.13 and beyond this spell is changed to a static spell granting 6% bonus healing instead, which makes the bug not occur there. However, I believe the redundant cast is present there as well (see patch 7164), so while not bugged, for later branches too it is neater to either remove the cast here, or in Spell::EffectDummy.

--- a/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp
+++ b/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp
@@ -5227,8 +5227,7 @@ void Aura::HandleShapeshiftBoosts(bool apply)
            break;
        case FORM_TREE:
            spellId1 = 5420;
-            spellId2 = 34123;
-            break;
+		 	 break;
        case FORM_TRAVEL:
            spellId1 = 5419;
            break;

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use