Dungeon Finder

Guest silverleet

Hi, since the update for 3.3.0a some problems appeared, looks like if someones spam's the "find dungeon" button can make the server crash, anyway i'm not here to talk about that. I started this post to know if anyone started to develop the "dungeon finder" , since it could be a powerful tool for players to search groups even in small servers :)

ok yes it's a bug, not having vehicles it's a bug too, so... if vehicles and dual spec deserve that attention i assume that dungen finder should have devloping too...

dual spec and vehicles are in this part of forum, because they are still in development and there were already a working versions of this patches. What you did by making this topic is only reporting bug, which must be done in other part of forum. This part of forum is for bigger patches and modifications, which is still not ready for final testing by mangos developers. So if you only want to post a bug report, then do it to the right section of forum, but if you are already working on solving this problem, feel free to post your work to this part of forum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use