[Question] Instance Save system

Guest maly32167

I have some question (its not about bug reporting or isnt meant to be a complain statement - just want to ask If its some random bug of mine/my DB or something occuring on mangos)

Is anyone having strange instance problem with players entering in parties to dungeons (especially heroic mode) after Vladimir's instance handler rewrite ? Happens that player with ID can enter, but the same group memer without ID cant - Are teleported to homebind place.

Would like to know if anyone else had that problem on latest versions - I use clean InstanceSaveMgr.cpp/h and Map.cpp/h (with some non-instance/save related changes) thus I'm wondering if its something on my side

Confirm. Just reported from testers - first member can enter, another crashing server, or just teleport him to homebind.

2010-06-28 21:51:36 ERROR:InstanceMap::Add: player Mia(422069) is being put in instance 568,2883,0 but he is in group 189395 which is bound to instance 568,2795,0!
2010-06-28 21:51:36 ERROR:MapSave players: 0, group count: 0
2010-06-28 21:51:36 ERROR:GroupBind save players: 0, group count: 1

also, anybody have crash like http://paste2.org/p/896102 after around 10081 ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use