Simple Question

Guest Randyman

Okay, so I have Verizon Fios Internet ...

Im running Vista -

so all I would have to do to allow someone to connect is what?

They are on the same ISP, Verizon..

We're not allowed to speak about "making it available to your friends over the internet" here, but you could search on other forums (such as ac-web) for that info

Not to keep this topic going but there's a wiki page on getmangos.eu describing Hosting Behind a Router which explains exactly how to do this, however from what Darkruler stated if we're not allowed to do it on the forums at getmangos.eu, is that wiki page allowed to exist?

Not trying to make anyone mad by suggesting that it be removed, but its contradicting to have a wiki page and then say we can't repeat the same info on the forums on the same domain/organization

Not to keep this topic going but there's a wiki page on getmangos.eu describing Hosting Behind a Router which explains exactly how to do this, however from what Darkruler stated if we're not allowed to do it on the forums at getmangos.eu, is that wiki page allowed to exist?

Not trying to make anyone mad by suggesting that it be removed, but its contradicting to have a wiki page and then say we can't repeat the same info on the forums on the same domain/organization

No clue why it is done that way, but i've had angry devs removing my posts concerning this topic before

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use