[Bug] Latest Revision

Guest shinra

Are you sure you actually enabled vmaps on map 571?

Because just below dalaran is a river in crystalsong forest, and witout vmaps enabled (or the old vmap system) your bobber will land in the river below.

I've tested fishing in dalaran after just about every little change i made, i'm 99.99999% sure it works fine.

I too have tested fishing in Dalaran at all the fishing spots and had no trouble whatsoever...Lynx3d it looks like you have gotten all the nagging problems I've seen removed like getting Dismounted leaving Dalaran, fishing in dalaran, and my personal Favorite...Fishing in the Lava Pools in Iron Forge!....on Retail I get a kick evey time I do that...some noob ask me how I'm fishing there....ROFL!...

I am posting this here instead of starting a new bug report as it pertains to the new Vmap system..

Since the update and implementation of the new system. Many players are being dropped through the ground using spells such as Killing spree..

Also it seems in a few NR zones. Los issues are quite abundant as in players are getting told they cannot see a target in plain view. Also the creatures are attacking the players through the ground occaisionally...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use