[BUG] Random Battleground Not work

Auntie Mangos

"[bUG] Random Battleground Not work"

It's not a bug, it has not been implemented yet.

This mainly does not work, because there is a high risk you will join a battleground that isn't coded in yet.

That's not true, it doesn't work because...it has not been implemented yet.

boyher, please take the time to search on the forums before posting : http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?id=13626&page=3

"[bUG] Random Battleground Not work"

That's not true, it doesn't work because...it has not been implemented yet.

boyher, please take the time to search on the forums before posting : http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?id=13626&page=3

its true i think this isnt implemented because of that, SOTA and IOTC doesnt work, and before to get them work vehicle need to be implemented. or at least Random BG could be implemented with and option in the mangos.cfg where you can turn off/on the bgs available for the Random BG

• 40 years later...
This mainly does not work, because there is a high risk you will join a battleground that isn't coded in yet.

how can i prepare the codes for Random BG .

its true i think this isnt implemented because of that, SOTA and IOTC doesnt work, and before to get them work vehicle need to be implemented. or at least Random BG could be implemented with and option in the mangos.cfg where you can turn off/on the bgs available for the Random BG

where is this file: mangos.cfg

?:huh:

Like ... ?

Like...I don't know, ask them ^^

Like Vladimir converting all uint64 guids to ObjectGuids

Like NoFantasy who implemented generic system for racial model selection

etc, etc...

Some generic stuff which need to be done to have a cleaner core before they can focus on implementing new things

I think their role is to "strengthen" the core :)

boyhero > it's mangos.conf, not mangos.cfg