"Attempt to get value from nonexistent value field" <- That means?

Guest crashuncle

I saw the following error today after a crash and dont get the meaning of it:

ERROR:Attempt get value from nonexistent value field: 46 (count: 0) for object typeid: 0 type mask: 25

Is there any possibility how I could backtrace this issue? Or could you tell me at least the general cause of such an error (What is field 46)?

(Server wasn't in debug mode that time)

in most cases this meaning that code attempt get update field value (src/game/UpdateFields.h listed all) for already deleted or wrong object. If you intresting details, then look in pointed header file and look possible 46 index fields

then search sources where related index name attempt read. Then look possible way why at access point object has been deleted or wrong type object used.

Wouldn't that be UNIT_FIELD_POWER_REGEN_FLAT_MODIFIER + 6?

With 6 being POWER_RUNIC_POWER...or maybe i'm just totally wrong too ^^

This makes much more sense, but nothing like that is in clean core.... custom patch?

Well only MTmaps but that shouldn't touch the this code part, and its from the "Mangos One" branch by the way. So how could it be connected with runic power?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use