settings for no-ip

rumpilstilskin

Hello everybody,

I would appreciate a little help for the configuration with no-ip of my server.

Got a no-ip IP; myserver.no-ip.org.

Launch the No-IP DUC v3.0.4. Everything is up. Client ID OK, Updating: 0 groups & 1 Host OK, IP OK.

Now if I understood, I have to change the IP in SQLyog and on the realmd of my client.

Relamd of my client will be : set realmlist myserver.no-ip.org

I have to put this IP in SQLyog as well.

Tryed to paste it but I dont know how to save.

Also should I paste it as well on the second line?

Thanks for your help!

2df99b916bf8f5abfc4a54b7d2c23t.jpg

Any change in the data field will be saved automatically when closing the table, you even do not need to press enter, a save button or anything like this. In the mangos.realmlist table every row have its unique id at beginning, this is called the primary key in sql. The ID is also given in the mangosd.conf for identifying a realm, so you have a own row in table with unique ID, a own mangosd.conf and a own mangosd application file for each realm you want to provide. If there is only one realm, you only need one row. The ip or hostname must be changed in every used row, but could be different, if you running multiple realms on multiple server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use