hello mangos!

Guest kyler

Greetings, kyler! It appears that you have not posted on our forums yet. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any of our forum sections?

Greetings, kyler! It appears that you have visited our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I would just like to say and thank the devs and any supporters of this project for continuing it and making it better an better! The reason I dont ask for help is because I know what im doing and can figure it out myself, and i also dont try to help users cuz half the time i dont know if what im saying is true..lol..but keep up the good work!:)

sorry if you felt special but they are "automated" responces/messages built into the forum itself.

the wasnt a specific dev asking you personally to talk...

But glad to hear you didnt need the help,

Not everyone is capable of helping

i think i talk alot of crap sometimes =/

But this is prob also the wrong place to post.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use