[FIX] Blade Flurry

Guest Maxxie

What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

It fixes the bug that causes Blade Flurry to attack twice the same target if there isn't any other target in area.

For which repository revision was the patch created?

Who has been writing this patch?

Me

Git: http://github.com/dragonshard/mangos/commit/c79ad2fcf1e93563eaee01080a3eb8247fdcd3d9

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know but seems like it doesn't work properly... I tryied with backstab for instance and it does deal double damage :S

EDIT: I think it works correctly with white damage, the problem seemed to occour just with rogue's abilities

Just check if target is victim, otherwise ignore proc (problem might be with that AE ability, right?). This is same for Sweeping Strikes. ( which should work exactly right Blade Flurry, and as far as I remmember it had wrong spellid for proced spell )

And by the way Blade Flurry should do unmitigated damage (it cannot crit anyway), but to do that, you'll have to pass clean damage to triggers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use