[Help] Implementing Vehicles

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i applyed mangos from raz's mangos and i don't get those 2 fields what should i do?

i applyed mangos.sql from sql folder and i get just 7 rows do i need to make an update from update folder?

fixed ty anyway

is there a way to script all vehicles?

I have a compil problem:

/usr/local/include/ace/Object_Manager.inl:38: undefined reference to `ACE_Object_Manager::remove_at_exit_i(void*)'

../game/libmangosgame.a(WorldSocketMgr.o): In function `ACE_Object_Manager::at_exit(ACE_Cleanup*, void*, char const*)':

/usr/local/include/ace/Object_Manager.inl:17: undefined reference to `ACE_Object_Manager::at_exit_i(void*, void (*)(void*, void*), void*, char const*)'

../game/libmangosgame.a(WorldSocketMgr.o): In function `ACE_Acceptor<WorldSocket, ACE_SOCK_Acceptor>::accept_svc_handler(WorldSocket*)':

/usr/local/include/ace/Acceptor.cpp:303: undefined reference to `ACE_SOCK_Acceptor::accept(ACE_SOCK_Stream&, ACE_Addr*, ACE_Time_Value*, bool, bool) const'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[3]: *** [mangos-worldd] Erreur 1

make[3]: quittant le répertoire « /home/serv-wow/sources/server/src/mangosd »

make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1

make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /home/serv-wow/sources/server/src »

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1

make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/serv-wow/sources/server »

make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I have a compil problem:

/usr/local/include/ace/Object_Manager.inl:38: undefined reference to `ACE_Object_Manager::remove_at_exit_i(void*)'

../game/libmangosgame.a(WorldSocketMgr.o): In function `ACE_Object_Manager::at_exit(ACE_Cleanup*, void*, char const*)':

/usr/local/include/ace/Object_Manager.inl:17: undefined reference to `ACE_Object_Manager::at_exit_i(void*, void (*)(void*, void*), void*, char const*)'

../game/libmangosgame.a(WorldSocketMgr.o): In function `ACE_Acceptor<WorldSocket, ACE_SOCK_Acceptor>::accept_svc_handler(WorldSocket*)':

/usr/local/include/ace/Acceptor.cpp:303: undefined reference to `ACE_SOCK_Acceptor::accept(ACE_SOCK_Stream&, ACE_Addr*, ACE_Time_Value*, bool, bool) const'

This error is not caused by the vehicle patch. Most likely an error related to an unsupported ACE build, but could be wrong.

I wanna know if is there any way to find the script off Call of frostbrood (53173) this spell is cast from Horn of the Frostbrood (39700).In this spell you summon a dragon but on this summon when you cast you are mounted on the dragon so i think in use this script to make the motocycle and Mammoth work 100% , thanx you all wait for any help :)

I have a compil problem:

I tried to compil and install the new ACE for linux, but it's impossible to compile it.

Is it possible to explain me how to solve this problem?