[Help] Implementing Vehicles

I have a question for the people running Tasssadar's repo... is it me or os there something wrong with scriptdev2 repo there (tasssadar/valhalla-project-scriptdev2.git)

3raZar3

what wrong with it? maybe some compile errors because i expect my custom patches(for example completeAchievement() hack...) in mangos

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what wrong with it? maybe some compile errors because i expect my custom patches(for example completeAchievement() hack...) in mangos

Don't know if this is just me but when i use a vehicle and use a spell that causes damage, it will also damage the vehicle. Now this didn't happen on rev9046 so im guessing one of the mangos commits caused it, if i have time tomorrow i will find out what commit caused it.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

Don't know if this is just me but when i use a vehicle and use a spell that causes damage, it will also damage the vehicle. Now this didn't happen on rev9046 so im guessing one of the mangos commits caused it, if i have time tomorrow i will find out what commit caused it.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

I have the same problem, this only happen in Salvaged Demolisher with spells Hurl Pyrite Barrel and Hurl Boulder

As Numnut, i have updated to 9071, I think it may be a commit between 9062 and 9071.

I have the same problem, this only happen in Salvaged Demolisher with spells Hurl Pyrite Barrel and Hurl Boulder

As Numnut, i have updated to 9071, I think it may be a commit between 9062 and 9071.

Most likely it had fixed by changes from 9062 commit.

Does anyone have vehicle.patch for this repo http://github.com/insider42/mangos/commits/

Download Wojta's vehicle repo to your local repo. And merge it. Fix a conflicts by yourself or post if here, we'll help you with it.