PVP AI Bots

Guest DragonDJ2009

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to finish a project of someone whos tarted this long ago when ScriptDev2 was still a separate part of mangos.

It's meant for servers with just a few people to create the possibility to play PVP in BG and maybe even outside BG. I started reviewing the code and ended up finding an include '#include "precompiled.h" ' which was probably originally from ScriptDev2.

Should i move this project to another location? Or just change the include?

Don't even know where to put it in the first place. When it compiles i would be able to finish this project And it could start to generate random PVP players in and out BG.

I believe it was originally placed in scripts/custom/

I got 5 cpp files pvpwarrior.cpp, pvpmage.cpp, etc...

all with this:

#include "precompiled.h"

#include "..\\..\\..\\game\\player.h"

Running mangos 0.14.0 REV 7994

Anyone has an idea of where to put the files and what the precompiled.h has turned into?

Kind regards & thanks in advance,

David

When looking hard enough, i found

http://pvpaibot.svn.sourceforge.net/

I talked to the original creator and he allows me to try and finish the project, he even will support me when i don't know what to do.

Kind regards,

David

EDIT:

I know where i can find the player.h, but the precompiled.h just doesn't exist anymore, i was thinking it changed of name and location. And I should move the project into another folder so it could find the includes itself. The folder where custom scripts should be is unknown to me.

Ok,

so for my understanding, I just added the ScriptDev2 solution to the Mangos solution, now it doesn't wanne compile. It says it cand find a file i clearly do have.

2>C:\\Wow mangos core files\\MANGOS CORE GIT\\win>"..\\..\\..\\win\\VC90\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\genrevision.exe"

2>Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden. (Says in dutch can't find the given path)

I've browsed my folders and yet it is there.

Any help is welcome ^_^

David

EDIT: Might have found a way to install it, I'll post back here with results

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude,

ScriptDev2 is compiled separately. From it's own solution. As is described in detail on the page I linked in my last post. Please read it and follow it, and then post again

Yeah I thought it might sound stupid when I actually found it :lol:

I'll post right back at ya

David

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use