Not global-like features

Guest yavi

Could you please include config options for fixes like

[8137] Init player display id + native display id on login.

* Temporary reset of display id on save no longer needed.

* Players always have the right model for their gender.

Custom player models was a great mangos feature on RP servers. Much like faction interactions (raids, party, etc) or custom model skins... they all got 'fixed' lately, stripping Mangos of things that I consider to be 'better than global' (while running a relatively small RP server).

I hope it isn't much work to be able to turn those fixes on/off in the configuration file... I of course can write a patch for this, but as i am not the developer of the fix, it takes quite a bit of work, or I have to revert the whole commit (sometimes loosing valuable part of it).

Could you please include config options for fixes like

or I have to revert the whole commit (sometimes loosing valuable part of it).

That's what you should do. I sometimes try to encourage developers to split their changes into small commits, so it's "one commit per feature / fix" rather than "this commit contains my today's work". It works well for the most part, so you should be able to just revert this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use