[Fix][8416] Shapeshift triggered spells casted multiple times

Auntie Mangos

What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

This fixes a problem with shapeshift/stance triggered spells (as triggered by spell_learn_spell data and HandleShapeshiftBoosts) being casted multiple times on relog when a stance is active.

For which repository revision was the patch created?

Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? If yes, please add a link to the thread.

http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?id=9692

Who has been writing this patch? Please include either forum user names or email addresses.

Myself

I think the best solution for this is to sort the spells which are in both spell_learn_spell and HandleShapeshiftBoosts into one or the other, but not both. The spells with stance/form requirements in the client files I kept in spell_learn_spell and removed from the shapeshift boosts, because they will only be active when the required form is applied anyway. The spells without form requirements, I removed from spell_learn_spell and kept in HandleShapeshiftBoosts.

Spells removed from spell_learn_spell and kept in HandleShapeshiftBoosts:

(5420,          -- Tree of Life
5419,           -- Travel Form
21178,          -- Bear Form & Dire Bear Form (shared)
21156,          -- Battle Stance
7376,           -- Defensive Stance
7381,           -- Berserker Stance
33948, 34764);  -- Flight Form

Spells removed from HandleShapeshiftBoosts and kept in spell_learn_spell:

(3025,          -- Cat Form
5421,           -- Aquatic Form
1178,           -- Bear Form (unique)
9635,           -- Dire Bear Form (unique)
24905);         -- Moonkin Form

PATCH:

CORE

SQL:

DELETE FROM `spell_learn_spell` WHERE SpellId IN 
(5420, 5419, 21178, 21156, 7376, 7381, 33948, 34764);

• 39 years later...

I think not have big meaning have 2 way for work. If this has been 1-2 spell that not have space data then we can say that this just not updated DBC or typos in client, but when 500%/50% cases stance set or not set for passive better not base code at this as attemp be done in old code. Better switch to clear code set boosts apply without learning.

I will rewrite suggested patch in this way.