donor pvp system

Guest williamp

Hello all just wanted to say hi and i plan on donating even more mangos is by far the best and i wish everyone else can realize that but son they will dear friends :)

My question today is i have lets say 3 factions

1 horde

2 alliance

3 donoator

i am wanting when a donor purchase vip or such he will be able to attack horde and alliance

How can we make this possible?

As tho i do not know anything about wow programing in the c/c++ enviroment and i plan on learning through mangos :)

Can anyone give me examples or what i need to do in order to do such?

Thankyou

How would it be illegal? as its just customizing it as if others are not customizing the source code already? not to mention its under the GNU licenase and freely allowed to modify it.

I have seen this before on other servers so i do know its possible weather it be with another provider or this one

I have nothing to do with modifying the client and ther has to be some way to declare a faction by that way as in

faction 1 2 3 if the 3rd faction = this then i dont know the code but set the pvped flag on faction 1 and 2 ill take a look into it but i just want to make sure this is possible

is there a function that can define Faction and if the player can be flaged orn not

Avoid creating a 3rd faction. Instead use sort of script like in the arena in Stranglethorn vale, active just for donators. Still making the most overpowered characters in the realm kill everything on sight without any resistance wouldn't make others happy ( offtopic tough ).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use