Server Crashes after 1 hour.

Guest vandam

Ok, here is the problem i am having, i have a Fresh Copy of Ubuntu 9.04 installed, all features are installed that are nessesary for mangos to run, i have copied and compiled mangos files, but here is the problem im having.

All Databases are installed, and work so far, they have a few items that are missing but i dont think it has a problem with the issue im having.

This first happened every 10 min, after a bit of twinkering with some of my settings it happens every 1 hour, the server would just stop and restart, i checked logs that i have created but i cannot find any errors that this is happening.

What im thinking its the Mysql server but not quite sure, if anyone has a crash every so often error can someone help? is there spells i must disable, features i must take out? or is it mysql that every hour it drops connection if so how would you fix this issue?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use