[Bug] with quest complete

Guest Skirnir

Mangos Version: 8398

Custom Patches: AuctionHouseBot

SD2 Version: 1573

Database Name and Version : YTDB 534, UDB 387 (both checked)

How it SHOULD work: 2 persons should be able to complete the same quest one after another

How it DOES work: Only the fist person can complete a quest

I'm having this problem now for a bunch of revisions I don't know where exactly it started. What happens: Two players do a quest (e.g. quest 8287). You have to fetch an item, both players grab it and move to the npc where they should complete the quest. Player one speaks to the npc and can complete the quest like intended. Player two speaks to the npc, but can't complete the quest. The npc simply ignores that player two has the quest item. You can't click the "complete" button.

I can't even complete the quest by ".quest remove 8287" and ".quest add 8287" or ".quest complete 8287" whatever I do, the npc still ignores player two.

As said, I've spotted this problem about one or two weeks ago. Sometimes npcs accept quests sometimes not, like completely random. I've checked both databases and I'm quite clueless. Have I forgotten to apply a update sql file or has anyone else spotted this behavior?

Regards

Skirnir

EDIT

THIS CAN BE CLOSED AS ITS A FALSE POSITIVE!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use