Error compilation rev9496 Help

Guest bodeguero

/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -DDO_MYSQL -g -O2 -o mangos-realmd -L../../dep/src/sockets -L/opt/val0203/lib ../../dep/ACE_wrappers/ace/libACE.la -rdynamic -L/usr/lib64/mysql -lmysqlclient_r -lz -lpthread -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lpthread -L/usr/lib64 -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz -ltbb AuthSocket.o Main.o RealmList.o ../shared/Database/libmangosdatabase.a ../shared/Config/libmangosconfig.a ../shared/Auth/libmangosauth.a ../shared/libmangosshared.a ../framework/libmangosframework.a ../../dep/src/sockets/libmangossockets.a -lpthread

g++ -DDO_MYSQL -g -O2 -o .libs/mangos-realmd -rdynamic AuthSocket.o Main.o RealmList.o -L/home/bode/source/e/objdir/dep/src/sockets -L/opt/val0203/lib ../../dep/ACE_wrappers/ace/.libs/libACE.so -lrt -L/usr/lib64/mysql -lmysqlclient_r -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -L/usr/lib64 -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz -ltbb ../shared/Database/libmangosdatabase.a ../shared/Config/libmangosconfig.a ../shared/Auth/libmangosauth.a ../shared/libmangosshared.a ../framework/libmangosframework.a ../../dep/src/sockets/libmangossockets.a -lpthread -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/opt/val0203/lib

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ltbb

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[3]: *** [mangos-realmd] Error 1

Good night,

I managed to solve the problem I will post here. From what I noticed is that ero of the use of MTMAPS. Therefore it is necessarily the library tbb. In my case I use the CentOS 5.3 this library does not exist. To install follow the following steps.

I downloaded the file libtbb-0.2.tar.gz the site below:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/teambb/files/libtbb/0.2/libtbb-0.2.tar.gz/download

After extracting normally:

tar -zxvf libtbb-0.2.tar.gz

cd libtbb-0.2

./configure

make

make install

Ready problem solved :)

Hugs and I hope this helps someone in the future and helped me today!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use