[bug]25 player instance reset bug

Guest Moha4445

Well...when you kill boss in Raid or heroic dungeon, you should NOT be able to reset instance. Instance is bound to you, so you can kill boss only once a day(for heroic dungeons)/week(for raids). That is how it should work.

you can only reset heroic dungeons and raids before you kill any boss.

10 man raid is ok when i kill the boss and go out and reset the all instance. the instance will be reset

but 25 man dont reset i click reset all instance but dont work for 25 man

You probably dont get the point here, if you kill boss in any raid (10 man or 25 man) or heroic dungeon, you must get instance bind to this instance.

Instance bind means, that you cant kill that boss in time shorter than it is defined. For heroic dungeons it is +- one day, for raids it is +- one week.

If you can kill boss in raid, then go out of instance, reset the instance and then kill the boss again then you have broken data in your database - check flags_extra=1 for that boss as stated by Wojta.

"Reset all instances command" must not affect instances, which you are bound to.

Edit: Wojta has been faster:D

if u mean in the mangos databse i found the tabale name instance_template but cant fined that column u say

This column have

map parent levelMin levelMax startLocX startLocY startLocZ startLocO script

i use last Db :: UDB_0.11.6_Core_8734_SD2_1480 + all new core update

oh, then udb wiki should be updated :)

We are using UDB 0.11.6 too without problems with instance binding or instance unbind delay

core: 9549

ok see what i do ..and say if i wrong

1: i restor For mangos to UDB_0.11.6_Core_8734_SD2_1480.sql

2 : restor For mangos 385_corepatch_mangos_8735_to_8798.sql

3: restor For mangos 386_corepatch_mangos_8799_to_8994.sql

4: restor For mangos 387_corepatch_mangos_8994_to_9310.sql

5: restor For mangos new sql update 9312 --9539

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use