Sql Pet Auras Error: Duplicate Entry.

Guest gideon

So with all the dupe entry errors I get I decided to change the format from INSERT to REPLACE..

Thus far it has removed all dupe entry errors.. BUT.

Is there something that could be wrong by doing this ?

I have noticed NO change aside from less error spam. If you DO know of any adverse side effects that could come from this please share :)

so, go find the following in Pet.cpp

if (i == 3 && !itr->second->IsPassive())
                       CharacterDatabase.PExecute("INSERT INTO pet_aura (guid,caster_guid,spell,effect_index,amount,maxduration,remaintime,remainchar
ges) "
                               "VALUES
('%u', '" I64FMTD "', '%u', '%u', '%d', '%d', '%d', '%d')",
                               m_charmInfo->GetPetNumber(), itr->second->GetCasterGUID(),
(uint32)(*itr).second->GetId(), (uint32)(*itr).second->GetEffIndex(),
(*itr).second->GetModifier()->m_amount,int((*itr).second->GetAuraMaxDuration()),int((*itr).second->GetAuraDuration()),int((*itr).second->m_procCharges));
       }

and change it to:

if (i == 3 && !itr->second->IsPassive())
                       CharacterDatabase.PExecute("REPLACE INTO pet_aura (guid,caster_guid,spell,effect_index,amount,maxduration,remaintime,remainchar
ges) "
                               "VALUES
('%u', '" I64FMTD "', '%u', '%u', '%d', '%d', '%d', '%d')",
                               m_charmInfo->GetPetNumber(), itr->second->GetCasterGUID(),
(uint32)(*itr).second->GetId(), (uint32)(*itr).second->GetEffIndex(),
(*itr).second->GetModifier()->m_amount,int((*itr).second->GetAuraMaxDuration()),int((*itr).second->GetAuraDuration()),int((*itr).second->m_procCharges));
       }

laters

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use