[9695][Fix] Console Compile Cleanup

Guest cyrex

[FIX] Fix 1 small typo when compiling with gcc

What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

A small typo

For which repository revision was the patch created?

Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? If yes, please add a link to the thread.

No see any

Who has been writing this patch? Please include either forum user names or email addresses.

Me

diff --git a/src/game/CombatHandler.cpp b/src/game/CombatHandler.cpp
index ab821bf..a284355 100644
--- a/src/game/CombatHandler.cpp
+++ b/src/game/CombatHandler.cpp
@@ -36,7 +36,7 @@ void WorldSession::HandleAttackSwingOpcode( WorldPacket & recv_data )
    if(!pEnemy)
    {
        if(!guid.IsUnit())
-            sLog.outError("WORLD: %u isn't player, pet or creature", guid.GetString().c_str());
+            sLog.outError("WORLD: %s isn't player, pet or creature", guid.GetString().c_str());
        else
            sLog.outError( "WORLD: Enemy %s not found", guid.GetString().c_str());

Link - http://neogm.com/tools/mangos/Compile.patch

But inst this the forum to post for things that you want to include in form since Under Review forum is only for devs (at least i think it is). I thought it work like this:

1. You post in this forum

2. If it looks good it is move to Under Review forum to be reviewd by users and devs for a while.

3. If all is good is move to Accepted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use