Autoanouncer/autobroadcast

Guest presto

So post your question in that topic. You're more likely to get a proper response if you stick to the forum rules. Creating a new topic for a core mod that already has a topic will get plenty of attention... from a forum moderator locking this topic and telling you the same as I have. Please use some common sense. Read the rules and guidelines for using the MaNGOS forums.

We'd love to discuss your question, if you'll post it in the right place.

So post your question in that topic. You're more likely to get a proper response if you stick to the forum rules. Creating a new topic for a core mod that already has a topic will get plenty of attention... from a forum moderator locking this topic and telling you the same as I have. Please use some common sense. Read the rules and guidelines for using the MaNGOS forums.

We'd love to discuss your question, if you'll post it in the right place.

Sorry, but as I've said before I have difficulty with English.

with this difficulty, I post in the wrong place, it was not my intention.

Again personal apology for the mistake OK.

UnkleNuke understand that you should have more patience, did not want to cause trouble.

Again sorry for the mistake and for my English

You are reading anger into my words where there is none, good sir. I am only informing you to help you with using these forums and to avoid trouble with the moderators. I am trying to be a friend by making you aware of the proper way to ask questions for a core mod that already has a topic.

English is not the first language of many here, including some of the core developers and project leaders, but it will be expected for you to understand it well enough to know the rules. You can also try one of the many online translation services, such as Google Translate, as a helper for when you cannot clearly understand some words.

I do not speak or read other languages well. This is true for many of us who grew up with English as our first language. Please remember to do the favor of always asking to make more clear the meaning if you do not understand someone as you take part in these forums.

I look forward to your conversations and questions. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use