[fix] Hysteria

Auntie Mangos

What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

This patch fixes damage done to target while Hysteria is active

For which repository revision was the patch created?

[11003]

Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? If yes, please add a link to the thread.

http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?9892-[rev-8416][spell][49016]-Hysteria

Who has been writing this patch? Please include either forum user names or email addresses.

me

diff --git a/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp b/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp
index 0c9588c..a4dc2c5 100644
--- a/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp
+++ b/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp
@@ -7670,6 +7670,13 @@ void Aura::PeriodicDummyTick()
            // Blood of the North
//            if (spell->SpellIconID == 30412)
//                return;
+            // Hysteria
+            if (spell->SpellFamilyFlags & UI64LIT(0x0000000020000000))
+			{
+                uint32 deal = m_modifier.m_amount * target->GetMaxHealth() / 100;
+                target->DealDamage(target, deal, NULL, DIRECT_DAMAGE, SPELL_SCHOOL_MASK_NORMAL, NULL, false);
+                return;
+			}
            break;
        }
        default: 

• 40 years later...
maybe its there an spell that does the damage

I think thereis not such a spell. From my informations from retail, damage, that Hysteria deals to player is not shown in combat log and this damage in unafected by death knights blood presence if Hysteria is cast to DK with blood presence, because damage, that Hysteria deals is not considered as damage, but as "lose of health".

Maybe there is other function in mangos other than DealDamage, which causes player lose health and not dealing damage to that player. But with DealDamage, the damage is not shown in combat log and DK is not healed by blood presence.

• 9 months later...