"New" Admin Add-on for MaNGOS

Unkle Nuke

Greetings all you Mangoheads!

As you know, a client add-on for MaNGOS has been missing since the developer of MangAdmin went over to the dark side.

I've missed my trusty ol' MangAdmin. Typing in GM commands just ain't as easy or fun.

I was browsing around Github the other day when I stumbled across something called MangMod, by gmanley. His description of the project is a port of TrinityAdmin, with some new additions exclusively for MaNGOS. Here's the link for you: gmanley's MangMod

I was wondering if anyone else here has heard of MangMod or uses it? Either way, I hope all of you here will encourage gmanley to continue development of MangMod because life as a GM or Admin sucks bowling balls without a good add-on!

MangAdmin still working ( even on 3.3.3a ) but u have to do "unbugs", like /reload everytime on login, or if u cant click on hyperlinks, theres a way how to activate them. But anyway thank you for the link. Im going to try this MangMod. I will let you know if it is or isnt working.

• 3 weeks later...

Simple yet dumb question lol. im new to making servers etc... just started my first one and how do i get this? use Git and insert the link? and i believe i put it into my world of warcraft/addons folder like any other addon right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use