Question

Guest shadowshumi

ok so you say this can't be done with the code that exists right now ?

i need to edit the core and the database so i can add latency?

isn't there another way? :|

there were a website that had the latency thing, minimanager i think it was called, but can't find it and not shore if that was the website.

ok so you say this can't be done with the code that exists right now ?

You need add sql query(in c++) in function which check latency.
i need to edit the core and the database so i can add latency?

Yes you can add latency stats but database need modification , add a field in characters or create new table .

isn't there another way?
I dnt think because you need to store latency for use .
there were a website that had the latency thing, minimanager i think it was called, but can't find it and not shore if that was the website.
Minimanager can't modify mangos core or database,because latency its not stored precisely in database minimanager cant return player latency .

You need add sql query(in c++) in function which check latency.

Yes you can add latency stats but database need modification , add a field in characters or create new table .

I dnt think because you need to store latency for use .

Minimanager can't modify mangos core or database,because latency its not stored precisely in database minimanager cant return player latency .

Nevermind, this is correct. You would need to modify it to store it in the db. You could add a column at the end of characters, or create a new table.

I would also recommend not add check in function that tests latency, because you may have many, many database calls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use