Typo (?) in table `game_event`

Guest BrightStone

In the structure of the mangos database, in table `game_event`, the comments to `occurance` and `length`, it says time should be stored there in hours but in YTDB, all entrys are in minutes and it works like this. So I wonder if there's just an typo in the column's comment or if the core processes this table wrong...?

In the hope of helping you - BrightStone

If my english isn't good, i'm sorry for this ;)

--
-- Table structure for table `game_event`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `game_event`;
CREATE TABLE `game_event` (
 `entry` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'Entry of the game event',
 `start_time` timestamp NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' COMMENT 'Absolute start date, the event will never start before',
 `end_time` timestamp NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' COMMENT 'Absolute end date, the event will never start afler',
 `occurence` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '86400' COMMENT 'Delay in hours between occurences of the event',
 `length` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '43200' COMMENT 'Length in hours of the event',
 `holiday` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0' COMMENT 'Client side holiday id',
 `description` varchar(255) default NULL COMMENT 'Description of the event displayed in console',
 PRIMARY KEY (`entry`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; 

This is from mangos' mangos.sql - if you can read, you will find out that the columns `occurence` and `lenth` both are commented with 'hours' and not with 'minutes'. Data in this table is in minutes, that's what was that confusing to me :S

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use