[FIXED] Logon Server Error

Guest Voldemmort

I'm getting the following error in the Logon server when I try to login, also me and some more testers are being DC when trying to connect, there appear the msg "You have been disconnected from the server" on the client, and this error on realmd.exe

unable to register client handler: Too many open files

Someone know what is happening and how to prevent this?

thanks in advance.

desable patcher support in realmd (it disabled by default), patcher not have any checked for amount patch download requests and can eat all allowed open file handlers.

And where can i disable that? I search in realmd.conf and i cant see (or i'm blind xD) that config, cause i just compile all and didnt touch anything of the new ace logon code

It is disabled by default. If you havent enabled it, it wont enable itself.

I think you get "unable to register client handler: Too many open files" error is because ACE on Windows uses by default WaitForMultipleObjects() type of reactor which supports MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS sockets as far as I know. MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS is 64 on XP as far as I remember, on server versions it may be bigger

[EDIT]

Solution1: try this patch: http://paste2.org/p/856430

Solution2: define ACE_USE_SELECT_REACTOR_FOR_REACTOR_IMPL when compiling ACE

It is disabled by default. If you havent enabled it, it wont enable itself.

I think you get "unable to register client handler: Too many open files" error is because ACE on Windows uses by default WaitForMultipleObjects() type of reactor which supports MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS sockets as far as I know. MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS is 64 on XP as far as I remember, on server versions it may be bigger

[EDIT]

Solution1: try this patch: http://paste2.org/p/856430

Solution2: define ACE_USE_SELECT_REACTOR_FOR_REACTOR_IMPL when compiling ACE

TY Derex, i'll test the patch tomorrow, i'll post here the results of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use