SEC_DEVELOPER = 6,
SEC_HGM = 7,
SEC_ADMINISTRATOR = 8,
SEC_HEADSTAFF = 9,
SEC_ENGINEER = 10,
SEC_ASSISTANT  = 11,
SEC_COOWNER  = 12,
SEC_OWNER = 13,
SEC_CONSOLE = 14      // must be always last in list, accounts must have less security level always also
};

My account is level 13 gmlevel, and it shows as 8, Could anybody tell me why?

(EDIT) I just tested it, and every security level from 0 - 8 works, So is there somthing, somwhere in the core limiting it to 8 security levels?,

P.S It was working on our other servers, but the core was customized and already compiled - _ -

Hello man , Can you help me with this issue, i have developers and gamemasters and head gamemasters and super game masters and so on ,

i created

enum AccountTypes

{

SEC_PLAYER = 0,

SEC_MODERATOR = 1,

SEC_GM = 2,

SEC_HEADGM = 3,

SEC_DEV = 4,

SEC_HEADDEV = 5,

SEC_ADMINISTRATOR = 6,

SEC_CONSOLE = 7 // must be always last in list, accounts must have less security level always also

};

When i go to the database and setup command level usage like command to restart server for only level 6

it does not get activated ,

what is the issue with this . you said all your levels work and if you put command additem = 4 And Head GM = 4

only people with level 4 and above

What do you mean additem = 4 Head GM = 4? I never said that. I said i had to put SEC_ADMINISTRATOR = 13, as the highest level, because its an Identifier from what i gather (I dont really know much about C++)

Change SEC_GM To, SEC_GAMEMASTER I had problems changing default ones, since they are identified throughout all of the .cpps and stuff

for example ;

i want to disable gms and developers adding items to players

i change the command level in the world database to level 4

so everyone under level 4 will not be able to use it.

and that works perfectly.

but when i set my own account to level 4 or 5 ,

i still cannot use the command

and i should be able to because my level is 4 or 5

can anyone help me with this stupid issue please?

i looked around a lot , i modified the core a lot , but i cant seem to get it to work .

now i have a fresh clean core and i want to know how to do this , so i can setup everything correctly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use