Required 9990_01_mangos_spell_chain

Guest shindig187

I can't seem to find the required file needed to get my mangos server up and running again... :-/ I updated w/the latest update, and now it states that 9990_01_mangos_spell_chain is required, however I can't seem to find this in any of the update folders.

Any help on this would be appreciated

ALTER TABLE db_version CHANGE COLUMN required_9988_01_mangos_spell_chain required_9990_01_mangos_spell_chain bit;

DELETE FROM `spell_chain` WHERE `spell_id` IN (61024,61316);

INSERT INTO `spell_chain` (`spell_id`, `prev_spell`, `first_spell`, `rank`, `req_spell`) VALUES

/*Dalaran Intellect*/

(61024,0,61024,1,27126),

/*Dalaran Brilliance*/

(61316,0,61316,1,27127);

the copy from sql

and next:

ALTER TABLE db_version CHANGE COLUMN required_9990_01_mangos_spell_chain required_10008_01_mangos_db_verison bit;

thanks very much, I am now getting an error that says the following :

"SQL : SELECT * FROM db_version LIMIT1

The table 'db_version' in your [WORLD] database indicates that this database is out of date! [0ms] SQL: SET NAMES 'utf8"

[0 ms] SQL: SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8" [A] You have: --> '10008_01_mangos_db_version.sql

You need: --> '9967_01_mangos_spell_proc_event.sql'

You must apply all updates after [A] to to use mangos with this database. These updates are included in the sql/updates folder.

Please read the included [README] in sql/updates for instructions on updating."

I get this even after the fix you listed above and I've gone back and updates with the 9967_01_mangos_spell_proc_event.sql and then installed all of the updates following that one. (which were in the updates folder i created on my computer that connects online), however, i continue to get the same error. Not sure what to do as it would seem that it's telling me to go backward. should I just delete the DB and start over?

Thanks again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use