Function needed!

Guest ilija

Hi,

Im writing a custom boss and i wonder if there is any function that checks(bool) when a spell is ended or dispelled?

Because i need in one phase to make the boss interruptable and in other phases not.

So when kind of shield is destroyed, the spell get interrupted by m_creature->InterruptNonMeleeSpells(true);

A other question is what is the difference between InterruptNonMeleeSpells(true) and InterruptNonMeleeSpells(false) , something with delay , i only dont understand what exactly

Thx,

Rusfighter

• 3 weeks later...
Because i need in one phase to make the boss interruptable and in other phases not.

As maly said you should cast a spell on the boss to add an aura to him (look at wowhead to see which aura).

A other question is what is the difference between InterruptNonMeleeSpells(true) and InterruptNonMeleeSpells(false) , something with delay , i only dont understand what exactly

Unit.h :

// set withDelayed to true to interrupt delayed spells too
// delayed+channeled spells are always interrupted
void InterruptNonMeleeSpells(bool withDelayed, uint32 spellid = 0);

So I suggest to call InterruptNonMeleeSpells(true), it will interrupt really all the spells.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use