enhancment shamans?

Guest Spartakus

hi guys. I apologise if this has been posted in the wrong section. I have came to notice that enhancment shamans have a considerable amount of problems. Its not just mangos but its the majority of private server hosts. So if anybody has anything at all that will benefit it would be great. Anything like fixes for spells and talent builds. Fixes for any damage reductions. Any links or support would be great. For example a few problems are feral spirit wolves dont benefit from the shamans stats and lava lash has problems with missing targets and have a giant damage reduction. Thanks for your help. It is much appreciated :)

• 1 month later...

It doesn't work like that, it's not "Hey today I'll fix enhancement shamans!"

Asking for "fixing the enhancement shamans" does not mean anything. Each spell/talent/feature needs a bug report (if it doesn't already exist of course) with a complete "diagnosis"

Some spells/talents require a whole new feature in the core (multiple pets for feral spirits for example) whereas some of them may only need a SQL update

you are right, but the most important is already the multiple pets for feral spirits support, I saw it in core modifications and I saw a implementation of this but the feral spirits was over in damage with a code that we put after the core mod, I think it can be solve for someone who knows the code, I dont see it difficult to graduate the real damage of the feral spirits. Maybe it only needs someone with a heart for the enhancement shamans.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use