ERROR 1136 : Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Guest Ohitekah

Excuse my ignorance. When applying sql update 389_updatepack_mangos.sql I receive the following error message:

ERROR 1136 (21S01) at line 9847: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Any hint where to start to look to solve this?

Thanks.

O

389_updatepack_mangos.sql is the name of a UDB database update, not a MaNGOS sql update. You may have more luck finding an answer on the UDB forums (atleast I know UDB uses that naming convention, not sure about others)

Only thing i can think of is that your current database is already newer than the update, which means your new database has collums that the old update does not know about.

This would happen for example when the MaNGOS team changes a single data field into mutliple fields, or many other cases.

Check your db_version in your databases to make sure the update can be applied, and ask at your databases provider's forums for a clearer explantion if your still stuck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use