DK talents

Guest rhaziel

Im very sorry if i posted in a wrong selection but i have no experience of forums and im totally lost..

So my question please if anyone can help me.

As i have the latest mangos and udb how can i make a npc or some script (i have no knowledge of c++) that it would give this missing talent points for a DK talents? Because when i start at lvl 55 i should have atleast 45-46 talents point to spend and i dont have, there is A quest i think with an eye but it is bugged and i am left with 0 talents.

please how can i make a npc or fix it?

DK's get their talentpoints trough quests. I believe it's normal to have no talents when you create a DK (I could be wrong there though). Instead of hassling with creating c++ code, why don't you just auto complete the quests that aren't working? That way you get the option to run trough the DK questchain, get talents, skills, experience and a nice storyline. Autocompleting quests is quite simple, just set the Method to 0 for the quest entry.

UPDATE quest_template SET Method = 0 WHERE entry = xx

Of course you'll need to set xx to the quest_id you want to autocomplete.

I hope this helped you. I'm sorry I couldn't provide any c++ code, I'm not a very good programmer myself. :)

Testing it now!

Anyways thanks for help! Will let you know in a sec did it work! :D

Works in perfect order! the q chain is restored :)

However...

still missed the point. I didnt get the talents.. where does the DK get the starting talent points?

I mean is it from a q or what?

Maybe i have an error in my db? why cant i get the missing 45+ talents..? please help!!

HOW CAN I MAKE DK START WITH 45 talent POINTS??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use