[patch] Move CombatMovement stuff to CreatureAI

Schmoozerd

Description of the feature?

Removes SetCombatMovement from CreatureEventAI (and in progress from SD2, ScriptedAI) and move it to CreatureAI

For which repository revision was the patch created?

10360, merges and compiles fine with Rev 10637

Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse?

no

Who has been writing this patch?

me

Reasons for changeing:

* Nearly same Code on two different places

* If CombatMovement can be set on CreatureAI level, there is no need to write extra scripts (Acid or SD2) to only set the combatMovement for Encounter-trigger mobs (ie Supremus Vulcanos)

About the change:

As there is a _slight_ difference between SD2 SetCombatMovement and EventAI SetCombatMovement, I added an additional param to take care of this difference.

The param I put in the way, that it means less work for SD2 (because EventAI only uses it once) - but if you would prefer the (more logic) opposite meaning of this bool (default value that is), it is up to NF whether he thinks it is a good thing to recheck every place in SD2 where CombatMovement was used (the way it is now is that this isn't needed)

[Patch]

http://paste2.org/p/952389

(checked only on a few mobs with removed SD2 SetCombatMovement and EventAI Ranged-Casters, but they were ok)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use