Can't access expansions and certain items missing.

Guest seezur

I just did a fresh install using a combination of guides listed on the forums. I finally got everything working, I can connect, use commands .etc. When I use the .go command however and try to travel to a BC or WotLK area, I get a message "You must have xxx expansion installed to access this area." and I'm not sure why because I can play normal WoW fine so I definitely have them installed. Are there any settings I have to change? Also certain items seem to be missing, namely the 284 items like shadowmourne or lich king drops. I'm using UDB_0.12.0_mangos_9582_SD2_1639 and I've updated it as far as the updates my folder go.

OK just to add: mangosd.conf expansion setting is 2, but whenever I go to change individual account expansion settings (i.e. realmd > account) it reverts back. I set it to 2, close SQLyog and when I open it back up it's back to 0. Not sure if this si the reason but how can I make the change stick?

First things first, any items or drops that are missing is entirely UDB problem,

ask in the UDB forum about that and not here.

Second.

More a SQLYog problem, try to use the console instead.

But if you must use SQLYog, whenever you change something there,

you must always click the "save changes" button,

or everything you altered will be lost when you close it down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use