Since davemm keeps closing my threads...

Guest kjkrum

Stick to the one thread, instead of however many it is you made, multiple posting of the same repeated things just annoys people.

Then stop closing my original "one thread." You've done it twice now. Also, asking different, highly specific questions != "multiple posting of the same repeated things".

You were told that this was a DB issue and NOT a mangos issue, perhaps you should try taking note of the information people give you.....

Right... with NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER. "This is a DB issue. Try XYZ." == helpful. "This is a DB issue. We're too cool to care about DB issues." == not helpful. Especially when you then lock the thread.

I figured it out, though. Public servers are not officially supported, but everyone knows that's what everyone is using MaNGOS for. And the world of private WoW servers is a fiercely competitive one, with everyone fighting for users. So everyone holds their cards close to their chest.

Drop the charade. You're not here to help.

DB issue means ask whoever made your DB, we dont care about the content of that db here.

Database content is, in the main, illegal and a breach of copyright, mangosproject in know way supports anything that infringes copyright or breaks any laws, hence the reason that db content and other illegalities are NOT discussed here.

Public servers do exist, many using mangos, we do not in any way condone or suppoort their use. The use of mangos for a public server is illegal. Im sure i speak for everyone here when i say we really dont care about "fighting for users", mangos is an educational project, if people abuse that fact, why should we support them?

As i said in one of your MANY previous threads, lose the attitude and actually listen to what people are saying and you might find people are more inclined to assist you.

In future, if you have a problem with me (or anyone else) then that is what the PM function is for......

This thread will now be closed, please go chill out, and do some research and reading before making any further threads or trying to flame anyone else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use