Deleting Threat o.0?

• 40 years later...
Providing as examples links to public server like sites... hmm... i think moderator has been in friendly state because in my case you have chance in like cases get permanent ban...

uh also posting blizzard site web?? so can i recreate the threat without any link but with img?? or neither?. but my apologies I was imprudent

This will limit the communication channels between users.

Moderators should consider the nature and context of a link in my opinion.

unless you have written permission from the copyright owner then your are probably breaking the law by posting such images. We do not allow any images from the client or associated websites.

Mylifesuxito , Vladimir is correct, i happened to be in a good mood, and deleted your thread instead of simply banning you, which is normally what happens when people post links to illegal public servers or copyrighted content, especially when it comes from someone who has been a member for several years and should know the rules by now.

unless you have written permission from the copyright owner then your are probably breaking the law by posting such images.

We do not allow any images from the client or associated websites...

So, just to understand, if I place a link to my site is not punishable because i had permission from the owner (me or work group), right??

So, just to understand, if I place a link to my site is not punishable because i had permission from the owner (me or work group), right??

if your site is linked in any way to illegal activity, including public servers, or anything else that violates copyright laws, then you will get banned.