[CoreMod] Make a copy of map

Guest Tibec

Hi,

I want to make a duplicate map system...

For example I've the map 37 (Azhara Crater) and i want to make a copy of this map on a empty map number (985 for example) and i want this is a copy of the Azhara Crater but I don't know how to make it :/

Anyone have an idea

-------------------------------------Sorry for my bad english-------------

French Message :

Salut,

J'aimerai faire un système de duplication de map

Par exemple j'ai la map 37 (Cratère d'Azhara) et j'aimerai en faire une copy sur un numero de map non utilisé (le 985 par exemple) et cette map serait une copie conforme du Cratère d'Azhara mais je ne sais absolument pas comment m'y prendre ...

Quelqu'un aurait une idée ?

What possible (hmm, possible) as custom patch: modify MapEntry helper function for make map instanceable or Modify MapDifficulty fill map support additional difficulty modes.

And then in DB add for new difficulty modes different spawn data. I think client will not unhappy (will continue work) with like server side differences.

But if you want to actually be able to go to the map with the client, the tiles and stuff would have to be copied, and most likely a new entry in Map.dbc.

??? I only say about creature/Go differecnes in spawn for _same_ map in diff modes. Ofc, .map/vmap data will same as for any instanced map: all instances of some map use same map data.

I not say anything about totally new mpa creating. This is impossible.

Exactly. His question was about taking a map (Azshara Crater ID 37) and copying it to some new ID (like 985) This isn't possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use